It is almost incomprehensible that anyone could not fall in love with The Angler’s Hotel. Located at 600 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, it is perfectly situated near many South Beach attractions:
- 6 Lincoln Road shopping and bistros (under 20 minutes walking )
- New World Symphony (under 20 minutes walking )
- Fillmore Music (under 20 minutes walking )
- The Beach – 2 blocks east
- Ocean Drive – 2 blocks east
- World-renowned nightclubs all close by…Mansion, Mynt, Opium group, Liv, Mangos
- Miami Beach Marina 20 minute walk
And that is just the beginning. The hotel itself has so many amazing amenities…this is luxury for the whole family and when I say “whole” family, I’m not kidding, but I’ll explain that in a bit.
Getting Ready For Miami
Before you book that room at The Angler Hotel, let’s make sure you are ready for Miami.
Now there is no Miami rulebook that says you need to be in good shape to visit Miami, but if you are planning ahead and have some time, why not? If you are looking to drop those extra pounds (you know, before you start eating all that amazing local food) take a look at Your Health Hut and find out how Meratol will help you get in shape quick.
Now, of course you’d be able to buy anything you need either locally or right at the Angler Hotel, but why not save the bucks for fun instead of for what you forgot to bring. Here’s a list to help you out:
- Basic first aid kit – you simply won’t believe what a resort hotel will charge for band-aides
- Emergency snacks – keep in your carry on if you’re fling
- Lip balm
- Hand sanitizer – look,you’re traveling and you just don’t know if those around you are ill or not, so help protect yourself from germs. Pocket size will do.
- Stain remover – one of those pen size ones. You’ll thank me.
The Angler’s Hotel
Before you book that reservation make sure to check out all the Special Offers. They always seem to have some great promotions available.
The Angler’s Hotel is a Kimpton Hotel property and the welcome the whole family – pets included! I love this as there are no restrictions on it.
“Pets are welcome at the Angler’s with no restriction on types or size. Pet owners will be asked to fill out a waiver accepting responsibility for any damage or cleaning charges that may occur while at the hotel.”
This hotel really does have everything you could ever want in a luxury stay vacation.